Operations are a little different now
Updated May 26, 2020. The Done Dept. staff are working part-time from home, and part-time in staggered shifts to complete print production at the shop.
Place an order online
All print orders can be submitted on our website, or via email if you’ve worked with one of us directly before. Either request a quote or submit your print job details and upload your files for us to print here:
Closed to walk-in traffic
Our doors are locked, so please contact us before you stop by so we can be prepared to help you. Any drop-offs related to projects can be arranged curbside, M-F 9am to 2pm. Call 314-832-2091 when you arrive, email instructions to the appropriate team member.
We’re doing our best to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 according to CDC Guidelines. We will frequently clean our shared surfaces and touchpoints in the building. We are keeping the number of staff in the building to 10 or less. Customers are not allowed inside the building. We have plenty of room to stay physically distanced and we are supplying our employees with cleaning supplies, antibacterial hand soap, hand sanitizer, gloves and masks. We want our staff to stay home as much as possible, so we are taking part-time staggered shifts throughout the week to reduce our contact with each other.
- Preferred payment is with a credit card through our online payment system before the order is picked up or delivered. We will send you a link to pay upon order completion.
- We also accept checks via mail if credit card is not an option.
- PRO-TIP: If you are a regular customer, now would be a great time to keep a credit card on file in our secure system. It’s easy and convenient for all! Please contact Maggie to set up.
We can deliver your print job!
We’d love to deliver or UPS ship more orders so our customers can stay home and safe, and so we can limit interactions on site.
We can deliver or ship out your order the following business day that we complete the order.
- Free delivery within 1 mile
- Free delivery on orders over $150, within 15 miles
- $10 delivery for orders 1-15 miles
- $15 delivery outside 15 miles if it’s still within our regular delivery routes (may vary)
- UPS shipping cost for anything else! (typically $15-$25 or more depending on weight)
- Curbside pickup
- Monday – Friday 9am to 2pm, call 314-832-2091 when you arrive. Let us know who you are picking up for and someone will bring the order to your car. Please make sure your order is paid for before you pick up.
- Outside pickup shelf
- Some orders can be picked up from our shelf under the awning for no-contact pickup anytime. If that works for your order we will let you know.
Thanks to our amazing customers, we accumulated many orders over our two week “Printing Pause” so we are currently working on fulfilling those orders. We’re usually pretty fast and will do our best to complete your order as soon as it makes sense with our workload. Every project is different and each one of our team members has specialties for certain types of production.
We have three team members working on custom print jobs, Cat, Jodi, and Matt. Since we aren’t all there full time, there will be some delays. We would hope most things you submit could be done within 2-5 business days, but all we can promise is to communicate with you directly and honestly about your order and what we can do for you.
As always, our service and quality will be most important, and we will do our very best for our customers to exceed expectations, even during this difficult time. Hang in there!
- The doors will be locked but the building will be occupied by a skeleton crew for our parent company, Rotolite of St. Louis, Monday – Friday 8am to 3pm until further notice.
- Maggie will be assisting with online payments, packaging orders, coordinating deliveries and curbside pickups. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architectural and Engineering printing is active full time M-F 8am to 3pm by contacting Mike Haupt: email@example.com 214-832-3663 x 100
- Any questions – please contact Cat McMillan firstname.lastname@example.org she is here to help!